Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More

GUIDE Abused Channels ( how to use them and more info ) (1 Viewer)

Fetty

Supremo| Ku$H
Old School
Hey there!

We've realised that there are many channels that are abused very often, that's why we've decided to make a guide about the correct use of the most abused channels. Let's go!

1. The newbie chat.

This channel is the most abused one. Its correct use consists of answering or asking questions related with the script, it's usually abused in an inmature way, and it bothers players who are asking or responding questions. If you abuse the channel, you'll be muted by a Senior Helper/Admin, and when you get unmuted, you'll have to either pay a fine or spend some time in the admin jail, so it is better to avoid it.

Examples of correct use:
Newb Lex Ganja: Where to find a job?

Senior Helper Richard D Daniels: Lex - Use /findjob and then choose the job you'd like to find, then follow the red marker.
Examples of incorrect use:
Newb Lex Ganja: hahaha ur all noobs
As I said before, those incorrect uses will get you a mute from the chat, so do not abuse it!

2. The global chat.
This channel is also very abused, and not always in the same way as the newbie channel, since this chat has other purposes such as discussing OOC matters between players. This must NOT be abused, for example, using it as an advertisement, also spamming is not allowed, capital letters are not allowed etc.

Examples of correct use:
(( Level 2 Player Fet Ix: Hello guys ))
(( Level 2 Player Fet Ix: lol Ix rekt. ))
Examples of Incorrect use:
(( Level 2 Player Fet Ix: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH UR ALL NOOBS LOL!!! ))
(( Level 2 Player Fet Ix: Hiring a lawyer, contact me. ))

The abuse of this channel will also get you muted from the chat.

3. Advertisements.
This is a very commonly abused channel, it's been made for IC matters, and it must NOT be used in an OOC way, so you must only use the advertisements for In character issues.

Examples of correct use:
Advertisement: Buying a car, Contact: Dexter John (31250)
Advertisement: Looking for a Detective, Contact: Dexter John (31250)

Advertisement: lol Fetty noob, Contact: Dexter John (31250)
Advertisement: Please admin revise my report sir, Contact: Dexter John (31250)

Exactly the same here, use this in an incorrect way and you'll be muted straight away.

4. Report.
This channel is used if you need the administrator's help, for example, use it if you are stuck or if you saw a hacker, or maybe you saw a HA and need to complete a refund request... Use "/reporttips" in game for more information, here are some examples. Be very specific when reporting.

Examples of correct use:
/report Hello, I need some help, I am stuck inside a Store.
/report Hello, I need the the refund on my Weapons (solved on forums)

/report I need Fetty
/report DM

5. Help me.
This channel has a very specific purpose: Helping new players to start in Lawless and to get experienced, that's why, if it is abused or used for wrong reasons, you'll most likely be muted, and if you get a /helpme mute, you also get a /newb mute, so it is not very profit, this channel can be used to ask for directions or to ask multiple questions of one theme... Here are some examples.

Examples of correct use:
/helpme I need directions to the City Hall.
/helpme I need some help about the Pizza Job.
/helpme I need some information about Paintball.

/helpme lol Fetty noob faggot
/helpme DM
/helpme Why is the LSPD arresting me?

I do not suggest that you abuse these channels because, as I said before, you can get easily muted, and the fine you have to pay is not very profitable.

Dead Stefanie

Civilian
Good work

Jesus

Silva Squad
Nice job sir bro

Dead Stefanie

Civilian

Jesus

Silva Squad
What happened bro , He didn't even talked with you and you are insulting ? Learn something new
Leave him bro,he's irrelevant.

Neville

Management
Very good bae!
Thats wonderfull guide!

Aaron

"Another One."
Old School
Great guide Fetty.
Hope it will avoid spam and abusers!

Jesus

Silva Squad