1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

adding /robhouse /robstore command

Discussion in 'Closed/Denied Suggestions' started by Max, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Max

Max 360 quickscope hacks

we need this command for the newbies!

We need this command, if someone dont have enough cash or dont have a cash! they can get a money fast!
    You can get a money from a house by robbing them, if they use /robhouse from the house, You can get a money 750$ or more than, it's able for level 1+ they can get a random cash by selling the furniture!.

If you're dont have enough cash to make a money easy! You can get a money by using /robstore
    You can get a money from a store 1,100$ or more than! its able for a level 2+ and make sure you got handle of any weapons in your hands!

I hope this to be scripted.

2. Cloudy

Retired Admin Junior Helper

Hmm, Quite interesting but. I think you are making the server to be a Cops and Robber. and the Civilian cant breach in the door if the door is lock.
    I suggest not. Because its unfair to the owner of the house. What if they get money but the owner of the house lose money. and the robbery dont have a house. What should the owner of the house do? Just sit there and kill? and hope to lose the money? Its Unfair to the owner what if the owner of the house throws a party? then they have guns? they will just simply /robhouse?.... Yes its locked but if the owner wants to put an renting system. They /rentroom then /robhouse? Hmm. To be honest... I dont like your suggestiong.

3. Max

Max 360 quickscope hacks

Okay, Thanks for your opinion!