1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ACCEPTED Flying Dragons

Discussion in 'Accepted Application' started by Kave, Nov 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kave

Kave Guest

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1990 a baby was born.
    In 1990 the Flying Dragons Silva was in fight with the PLM X3 family. The two families have been fighting for ages, but 11. November, 1990 was a big day, as the new born baby Fabian Silva was born. The father Santino Silva was a big Dragons leader, which owned the whole Drug market along with the Weapon market. He was known for killing his enemies with his Jian (Katana sword).
    Santino is also a man who people fear, he was guy, who never show mercy to his own men or enemies. He was the cold blooded man.

The PLM X3 family have in decades tried to kill Santino for his work, but Santino was a intelligent man, which always had a second plan to go with. The PLM X3 leader, Jordan Stonley also known as 'Hunter'. Jordan, is the man who hunts leaders witrh his fully amy. PLM X3 family owns the turfs; running prostitute, marijuana market, black market for cars, which has been ruining the market for the Silva family. The PLM X3 family has been taking the customers and threating Silva family's customers. The time has been rough for each family, as there has been war constantly over generations. Years has passed and Santino was killed by Jordan's hands. Beaten and stabbed to death. 10. November, 2000. a date to remember the incident.

2009, Fabian Silva is taking the lead.

Fabian Silva the son of Santino Silva. Fabian Silva has now reached the age 19, as he now becomes a part of the family business and it's structure on how to work with enemies and customers. Fabian Silva is a young guy, who's also blood thirsty to take his fathers revenge against The PLM X3 family. Fabian Silva took over the whole family business and protection. He was now the leader, who had to lead and control the businesses. At a young age, Fabian Silva was taking over. Changes happened and Fabian was thirsty for revenge. For months Fabian has planned a big attack on The PLM X3 family. He was more than just a leader, he's a killer and he's thirsty for blood. Fabian wants to take over the PLM X3 family businesses and control the whole market. Fabian was recruiting strong and big mens to stablize his family and the business.

Months later.. Fabian Silva and his men went down to the
    PLM X3 markets and blasted every single man down there. The attack was big.. Over 150 men lost their lives. Fabian was now top priority in PLM X3's kill list. There's a bounty set on his head, $1,000,000 to the man who kills Fabian Silva.

Fabian has knowledge to the bounty set on his head. This turned Fabian to hit them again and make the bounty reach higher. He wasn't scared of bounty hunters, he was making them scared.
    Fabian went down to the other market of PLM X3 family and striked them again. He got his men watching the markets. PLM X3 was annoyed over Fabian's action, as they thought it would end by killing his father, Santino.

Fabian Silva was know even more closer to the PLM X3 family leader, Jordan Stonly. All Fabian wanted is his head on his table along with his businesses, which is almost taken by Fabian. Fabian and Wu agreed on meeting to stop the killing between both families, as this has gone way to far...

The meeting.

Both families were meeting at Ten Green Bottle down Ganton Street. There was a lot of men ready to pull the trigger.. Fabian knew, that something was wrong and told his men to get on roofs and shops to control it. Fabian went inside the shop, as he sat towards Jordan with no one else in the shop. Jordan offered Fabian $10,000,000 dollars to leave him and his business alone. Jordan was afraid of the incident, that happened and wasn't able to control it. Fabian was laughing.. He was looking at Jordan, as he declined his offer and said "I don't want your dirty money, I want your head on my table. You killed my blood, my father.. Do you think i'll forgive you for your sins. I'm going to send you to hell" and he jumped on Jordan, beating him over and over. The fight was intense, there was blood everywhere. They were both fighting and Fabian smashed his head on the table leaving him uncapable of standing up.
    Jordan men was worried and went in along with Fabian's men. Guns were pulled out and shooting everywhere. The fight was huge, police arrived and everyone was shot. Fabian took Jordan body with him using the exit door, as he took his black Infernus and drove away. The fight was still going on, SWAT team arrived, civilians was shot and kids were injured. Both families ran away to save themselves.

Bringing the body home.

Fabian brought Jordan body home, as he start torture him, stabbing and beating him slowly to let him feel the pain. Fabian felt good torturing him to revenge his fathers dead... At the end Fabian let him die slowly, as he left. Took over the PLM X3 market and succesfully brought his family to safe and protection.

[​IMG]

Fabian D Silva (Slot Holder)
    Sergio Walker (Co Leader)
    Sylvy Diablo
    Obaid Carter
    Jimmy Slash

I am recruiting. PM me on forums if you're interested.
    @Fabian

[​IMG]

R6 - Dragon Master
    R5 - Dragon General
    R4 - Fu Shan
    R3 - Flying Dragon
    R2 - Black Pole
    R1 - White Paper Fan

[​IMG]

[​IMG] id 2
    [​IMG] id 29
    [​IMG] id 70
    [​IMG] id 46

[​IMG]

[​IMG]4x
    [​IMG]1x

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 Kave, Nov 9, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2016
  2. Charles Perkins

Gratz Rahul

3. Drake S Schneider

Supported!!!

4. Charles Perkins

Supported :) Good luck

5. BadBoy™

BadBoy™ #SirSquad

That great story made my say
    Supportes

6. Yama

Old Player

Supported

• Like Like x 1
  7. Charles

Charles God Of Gambler. (Pakistan Slayer)

SUPPORT'ED GOOD LUCK

8. Timothy

Gang Lord Old Player

SUPPORT"ED I Like You Fabian

9. Schneider

Schneider Newbie

SUPPORTED to ma Brah..

10. (**Hazard**)

(**Hazard**) Newbie

SUPPORTED!!
    Nice Story..

11. Hasnain