Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More

GUIDE How to get nearly every shot in a gun fight (1 Viewer)

Titus

Hi, my names Titus Salvador I am a helper ig(atm) and in this post, I am going to tell you how to get nearly get every shot. Now before you say this is click bait read what I have to write.

Shooting is a big part of SA:MP and if you’ve been playing SA:MP for a while you must’ve gotten into one gunfight so let’s begin. Now In SA:MP there are two ways to shoot rapid and with cooldowns. Rapid is when you shoot rapidly in other terms you smash your LMB(Left Mouse Button). Then they're are cooldowns. Cooldowns are when you shoot reload and wait a second then you shoot again in other terms you don’t smash your LMB. Now here’s my question which style do you think is better? ...

If you think rapid style then I'm sorry to say you’re wrong. Let me explain. You see in SA:MP there is this type of "bug" that makes it when you shoot rapidly your shots are inaccurate no matter how you’re aiming is. But when you’re shooting with cooldowns then your shots are more accurate. You might be thinking this is fake so I will give some evidence.
-Normal

z2zXepW.jpg
h
-While strafing
1YVH24t.jpg

See the difference. Now how do you do cooldowns you ask? Simple when you shoot let the gun reload then after reloading wait at least a second then shoot again. It’s like the saying quality over quantity. Quality being your accuracy and quantity being your bullets in other terms if a guy shoots 100 bullets in a second but there all inaccurate and you shoot 3 bullets and there all accurate you can win (You can kill a guy that has no armor with a deagle with 3 shots with this technique). For more help or evidence use this video.(Note: I did not make the video)
Thank you for readings.
-Titus

@Newton Aint gonna let you down
@Aaron I got promoted by Newton
@Hervy and @Neville told you in 2 days I will get a good post in tuts/guides

@Everyone sorry for any spelling grammar or punctuation mistakes.

Last edited:

Aaron

"Another One."
Old School
Well, you can't just come here and have a JH and R1 in PD. we will discuss it later IG.

about the guide: Nice guide but some pictures don't display, other than that - it's a very useful guide! thank you!

Titus

@Aaron Haha yea I have been given a chance higher then others which means I must work harder to prove myself. Sorry about the pics imgur is the best I can do and google pics is just weird. Other then that thank you.

Titus

@Matt Thanks man sorry I really have a problem of taking things to the heart. And well I'm paki so... and half Australian so haha but nah his just a very rude guy.

Angela

Good Job.

Jesus

Silva Squad
Take a look at this video :) you might learn something from it.
It doesn't matter if you hold down the button or shoot with cooldowns.Your aim and recoil control is everything in this game.

Jesus

Silva Squad
And by the way,I'm afraid to say that you're wrong.
The 100 bullets in 3 seconds thing is wrong.
Your recoil has a limit that cannot be surpassed even if you keep shooting.Just use a smaller crosshair and fix your aiming and it won't matter if you hold or shoot with "cool downs"

Titus

also thx for this i have learnt something but I still feel cooldowns help (i have used them and they really do help in my opinion)

Jesus

Silva Squad
Well,everyone's shooting style differs.

Top Bottom