Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More

GUIDE How to join the FBI (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus

Silva Squad
THERE IS A REASON I MADE THIS THREAD,IT'S BECAUSE ME,AND EACH AND EVERY MEMBER WITH LEADERFLAG IS SICK AND TIRED OF PEOPLE TRYING TO JOIN JUST BY SENDING US A MESSAGE.

Now if you want to join,take a good hard look at this thread and ask yourself if you're eligible before sending me a message in-game.Anyways,Peace and good luck!
P.S:I know this isn't the best thread,but it explains everything clearly.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In ATeamRP,we have a total of six(6) factions of which 3 are handpicked.Today I'll be talking about the ways of joining the FBI.
Federal Bureau Of Investigation:
The job of the F.B.I is to casefile notorious citizens of Los Santos and to put them under prison bars so that they do not cause any more disturbance.There are no limitations of members set by the Director.
Joining the FBI is no easy task since it is the most elite Law Enforcement Agency in all of Los Santos and they're the most respected and feared individuals of the country.
Tips on joining:
  • You MUST be skilled in driving and special tactical manoeuvres such as a PIT.
  • You MUST be EXTREMELY skilled in shooting since being in the FBI isn't an easy task,you'll spend over 60% of your time risking your life in the field of battle.
  • You MUST be Mature,being immature and crying about everything won't get you in the FBI
  • Asking for an invite will get you instantly denied and will lower your chances of joining even further
    The ones above are just the basics of what'll get you in the FBI - Refer to This Document

Why are the requirements so high?
Well,The requirements are not really that high if you think technical about it.Everyone has the intention to join the Worlds Most Advanced Intelligence Agency.
Our expectations from the people applying are always HIGH since we're always expecting more people to attempt a shot at us.
And that's the reason that there are very low FBI Agent's compared to gangs and other factions since the requirements are high.Requirements in gangs have many members because the server's 90% of people are not eligible for the FBI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom