Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More

Ghalib Carter Helper Applicaton. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghalib.C

Old School
PHP:
9P8goIR.png

HELPER APPLICATION
BA4sMAD.png

1. Personal Information

1.1 - Full Name: Ghalib Carter
1.2 - Age: 14
1.3 - Timezone: GMT+5
1.4 - Country of residence: Karachi,Pakistan
1.5 - When did you join the community?:

BA4sMAD.png

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a helper?: because I would like to be a community helper to contribute to the server. I have been noticing that the never generations of players, especially those with poor English skills, have not been as knowledgeable. I would like to help out the new players and make them into better players. I would like to help these new players become better role players and players in general. I feel that if the newer players know the server rules and how the server works the server will be much more enjoyable for the players who do know what they are doing. I want to make the community into a better, friendlier and smoothing running community. I feel that Community Helper is the best place to start.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?: Why you should choose me than other applications, first i'm active and honest also matured enough, determinated person and be at work on time, do what you were hired to do, meet targets and work to the best of your ability.

2.3 What are you current Qualifications?: Because (Very helpfull, expert,mature and active.)

BA4sMAD.png

3. Background Check

3.1 Security Information (/stats): https://imgur.com/a/qxbF42n

3.2 - Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
5-6 hours Daily

3.3 - All names including the Past:
Secret*

BA4sMAD.png

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 - Do you have DM warnings?:
No

4.2 - Have you ever been DM warned Or Jailed?: No

4.3 - Have you been a helper before?: yeah

BA4sMAD.png

Signed BY,
Your Name [Ghalib*]

Wade

----------King Wade-----------SiletntKiller------
Old School
V96MJxB.png

Dear Ghalib,

Unfortunately, after analyzing and reviewing your application, background story, experiences and qualifications, I am disappointed to inform you that your application does NOT match our set requirements, therefore I am obliged into marking your application as DENIED.

Information about our essential requirements will be attached below for you to view and acquire so that if you wish to apply for the staff again, your application will not be denied.

If you would like to pinpoint why you were denied, then the reasons for your denial are as follows,
  • Grammar mistakes and lack of english/plagiarized
Please feel free to correct any issues stated above. You can re-apply after 2 Weeks. Keep in mind that submitting another application before the time limitation has ended may result in you being permanently-denied from applying for the Helper.

Sincerely yours,
Wade Hilkin
Assistant Helper Manager

Attachments

• upload_2018-7-22_16-28-50.png
    upload_2018-7-22_16-28-50.png
    11.6 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom