Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More

GUIDE A-Team RolePlay - BEST HELP GUIDE! (1 Viewer)

Jack Almino

A-Team RolePlay
Welcome to A-Team RolePlay the best roleplay server you could find! I made this guide for mainly new players which don't know what your commands do. This describes and explains what every single command does in detail. So how do you find out what your commands do? Use the following command.
Code:
/HELP

**ACCOUNT**
What is the first thing you should see when you type in /help?
cE2zrdp.png

This first bit will be for the "**ACCOUNT**" part.
Let us start! The first command you should see is the following :

Code:
/RULES
What will happen if you type in /rules?

Wr3rkSi.png

All of these are the main server rules which if you obey you should do well on the server. If you are a new player make sure you revise these rules so you don't forget or even break them. Breaking these rules will give you a prison sentence from 10 minutes to a ban. Make sure you follow all of the commands at all times.

Next command :

Code:
/NETSTATS

JBMJQxR.png

What is /netstats? It is nothing important for newbie's it just tells us about the provider and how will we are getting the connection if we're being DDosed etc. This is only useful for admins which are into that stuff. You don't have to worry about it.

Next command :
Code:
/INVENTORY

ypYtZTJ.png

What is your "inventory"? Inventory is what craftsman items you are carrying. For example, you can see in the picture provided I am carrying a wristwatch and a first aid kit. These are all the items a craftsman can create. As a craftsman, if you want to find out what you can create just type /craft and it will give you all the options.

Next command :
Code:
/MYGUNS

xXxYd4Q.png

This command is self-explanatory. This shows you the guns you are carrying and what the ID of the gun is which admins can give if you loose the gun, for instance, you get deathmatched and you post a forum complaint, you win it and you're pending a refund. They can just give you the gun model's back. This is not too important for newbies.

Next command :
Code:
/BUYLEVEL

What is a level?

3QXRS.png

**CHAT** and **BANK**

**CHAT**

Code:
/ME
This command is used to indicate to other people around that you are doing a certain action, such as waving or laughing. You type /me before your action.
EX: /me laughs heartily at the man's failed opportunity to do a backflip.

Code:
/DO

This command is used to also indicate an action deemed difficult to understand if used through a /me command. The /do command is also used to prevent powergaming.
EX: /do My car engine roars loudly as it gets brought to life.

Code:
/l
This is called /l(ow). This is used for talking quietly, to people nearby. As you
might have guessed, only people nearby can "hear" you. Example:
EX: /l Psst.. hey.. wanna buy some of that, er... sugar?

Code:
/S[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/CENTER]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=#000000][SIZE=4][CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=#000000][SIZE=4][CENTER]

This is called /s(hout). This is used for shouting. This is easily "heard" by other people, as the radius to "hear" such a command is quite big. This could be used for talking to someone who is otherwise too far away to hear you normally speak.
EX: /s Put yo' muddafuckin' hands in da air, bitch! You have 5 seconds to comply

Code:
/G[/FONT][/CENTER]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][CENTER]

This is called Global Chat, which is used to communicate with other people in the server who have the chat toggled. Toggle the chat using the command /toggc. The chat displays what level you are currently at.
EX: /g Hey man, where da weed at?

Code:
/w[/FONT][/CENTER]

This is used to whisper, gather the command name, to other people without anybody else hearing. No one will hear what you say other than the person you whisper to and yourself, as it would be in real life.
Ex: /w [ID] Dude.. get in the car. I'll deal with this mang'...

Code:
/Newb[/FONT][/CENTER]

This chat is for people who are new to the server, and wish to ask a question on how to do a certain thing that's related to the server or script.
Ex: /newb How do you enter a building?

Code:
/Pr
Stands for "Portable Radio". Self explanatory from there. This is used to communicate with people who are otherwise away from your current position, and have also tuned into your frequency. Use the command /setfreq to set the frequency.
Ex: /pr Yo holmes, I gat' summa dat PCP 'chu wanted -- come by Pizza Stack for it..

Code:
/F
This chat is used for talking to people who are in your family, gang, whichever you want to call it. The same rules apply from using Global Chat, which means you shouldn't tell someone in this chat that you're cuffed at Idlewood and you need help.
Ex: /f Hey guys, are we doing point later?

Code:
/R
This chat is used only by members of a faction. This is used to communicate with people within your faction only.
/r 10-4, I'm 10-76 to your 10-80. (Translation: "Acknowledged, I'm en route to your pursuit." You would normally use the 10- codes in Teamspeak for this, though.)

Code:
/D[/FONT][/CENTER]

This chat is also used only by members of a faction. This lets you talk to everyone within police departments, whether that be LSPD, FDSA, FBI, Government.. every faction has got used of this and can "hear" everything you say on the radio.
Ex : /d LSPD be advised we have an active 10-80 in your jurisdiction, we will mark our place with beacons

**BANK**
Next command :

Code:
/BALANCE
2M858.png

To use this command you need to be in the bank, doing this tells you how much money you have in your bank. This doesn't include how much you have in hand. For your total wealth /stats

Next command :

Code:
/WITHDRAW
2M858.png

This command is to withdraw money from your bank into your hand.

Next command :

Code:
/DEPOSIT
yCLUP.png

This command you deposit money from your hand into the bank, also required to be inside the bank

Next command :

Code:
/WIRETRANSFER
5uywj.png

This command is where you can send money from your bank account (NOT IN HAND) to another players bank account (NOT HAND). This is just a bank to bank payment.

Next command(s) :

Code:
- /abalance[/FONT][/CENTER]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][CENTER]- /awithdraw
- /adeposit
- /awiretransfer

These commands are the same as the bank commands however you have to be at a ATM! Whats a ATM?

ZHuRJ.png

za

Last edited:

Jack Almino

**GENERAL**

These are general commands which you should know, and which are most probably the most useful commands you will ever need in your experiance of SAMP!

Next command :

Code:
/PAY
DGeTq.png

This command is where you can hand people cash through /pay [ID] [Amount]. Level one's can only pay $100 at a time to avoid money farming. This is a very useful command.

Next command :

Code:
/CHARITY
BcemG.png

This is basically giving away cash, this I believe goes into the governments bank. This is then used on faction pays, rewards etc. This is giving away cash.

Next command

Code:
/TIME
SwLX7.png

This tells you the in game time in a small box on the side of the screen near the bottom. This is useful to see when paycheck is, when to meet someone etc. This is good if you don't have a wristwatch.

Next command :

Code:
/BUY
rQdui0h.png

This command is required inside of any 24/7. It gives you all the items you can buy, you can also /buylock in here.

Next command :

Code:
/ID
VG8T1.png

This command you can see what ID a player is or what player is a certain ID. This can be used to /find them or /guard them without seeing etc.

Next command :

Code:
/MUSIC
81hIJ.png

This is used to listen to the radio, or personal tunes without being in a car or near a boombox. You can skip or go back or forward songs. You can purchase a music player from inside any 24/7

Next command :

Code:
/SHOWLICENSES
1qSDl.png

This can be used when you're being pulled over to show them you have a drivers license. This can also be used to show people or on a faction application which you may require a license. This is a good RP way of showing that you have a license with you.

Next command :

Code:
/CLOTHES

This command is used for official gangs only, and it goes through the list of gang skins you can choose. It shows you each one then gives you the option to go through the by typing "next" and "done"

Next command :

Code:
/BUYCLOTHES
KIB1UT6.png

This command is to choose the skin ids. The use this command you have to be in a clothes store and /buyclothes. Skin changes for factions are free but for civilians I believe are $250. You can browse the SAMP skin ids by looking here :

Next command :

Code:
/TOGNEWS
mYKYa.png

I will be updating this nearly every day working on it, but if the newbie's don't understand some commands they can still check here even through its still in progress.

Top Bottom